New resort option|Jamaica Royalton White Sands
The Royalton White Sands
Another resort in Jamaica is turning heads. The Royalton White Sands Resort in Montego Bay opened it’s doors in November, 2013. After being closed for two years, extensive renovations have been completed on this 356 room Blue Diamond property. This all inclusive resort has something for everyone, from the multigenerational family to honeymooners.
So, what’s all the fuss about?
1. The luxury swim out units.
2. The infinity pool.
3. A magnificent water slide.
4. All inclusive no reservation needed dining with 24 hour room service. Choose from 5 restaurants and 6 bars.
5. Blue tooth and USB recharge stations in every room plus FREE wifi.
6. Dream beds with highest quality thread count sheets and duvets.
7. Call home whenever you like with free unlimited phone calls.
8. Sports event guarantee. All major US games will be broadcast in the Sports Bar.
9. Kids Adventure Club for the 2-12 year olds. Teen lounge for the older kids.
10. Included non motorized sports (snorkel, kayak, splash pad).
Jamaica, an English speaking country, is best known for it’s reggae music, water sports, beaches and waterfalls. For those who love nature, Dunn’s River Falls is a must day trip. For some the Royalton Resort, with it’s white sands, will be exactly the place to unwind and enjoy the beauty of Jamaica.